The TLP team would like to thank:
- Steven Howansky & family for advice and assistance with providing leads in Poland.
- Cynthia Homick and Omelian (Emil) Melnyk for their generous donations to our project;
- Oksana and Victor Danyliv, Mikhailo and Anya Borsuk, Yuri Markanych, Jaroslav Mel'nyk and Taras Mel'nyk for their logistical assistance with our 2011 and 2012 fieldwork in Ukraine;
- Dean Poloka for advertising our project on the Rusyn Radio Program in Pittsburgh;
- Petro and Ewa Bryla for their restoration efforts in the Lemko Region, and Petro's logistical assistance while we were on location;
- Stephen Halusczak for advertising our research in the Ukrainian Cultural Heritage Institute newsletter;
- Petro Trochanowsky, John Madzik, Anna Homick and Iryna Mel'nyk for providing information, advice and assistance for 2011 & 2012 fieldwork;
- The Carpatho-Rusyn Society for frequent links to our blog and Facebook page on the Carpatho-Rusyn Cultural Center Facebook page;
- The Lemko Association for advertising our project in their newsletter;
- Everyone who provided us with leads and other helpful information in 2011; and
- Last but definitely not least: Our family members for their unwavering support and commitment to the project
Eternal Memory: We were extremely honored to meet and interview Kateryna Lazoryshyn Rusyn, Petro Churyk and Anna Danylo Pavlak before they passed away. May they rest in peace. Vichnaya Pam'yat.